December 2, 2006

For the love of puzzle

We are so happy that we have successfully inoculated the love for puzzles (jigsaw) puzzles in both Imran and Hasnah.

Just now, we visited Hasnah and sent Imran to stay with his father for the night. For the first few moments, Hasnah would not let Imran play with her jigsaw. But that change when both finished it together. Then for that one final piece, both wanted to finish it but none gave way. It ended in a big crying scene.

Found out that the food tasting has been postponed to next Saturday. And I was so looking toward it – even had the clothes I want to wear (which I bought at The Mall last weekend).

Well, need to finish one last part for my Advanced Communication Theory assignment. I should be able to complete it within two hours – I hope.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home