December 1, 2006

Extraction of five teeth

That is what occurred in this morning's surgery on Hasnah. Finally, they manage to slot in her this morning at 10:30. Before one I called up asking for updates. She has woken up from her anaesthetic all groggy and clingy to her mummy.I can imagine how it feels. So young and yet have to endure such pain and experience.

Her brother, Imran was quite good this morning. He woke up just as I was about to go down. After finishing one bottle of milk, we had a small conversation about my work. Is it the same as papa? Besar ke ofis? It was so enduring when I was stepping out, he said, 'mak long saya tak ikut'. I felt turning back and stayin just to be with him. Unfortunately, I need to go to the office so I can continue with my long neglected assignments and print it out so I can study it this weekend (hopefully).

But am looking forward to this weekend. Tomorrow we have the food tasting at Restoran Seri Melayu for Anuar's wedding reception for Christmas eve. Then Sunday morning a replacement class, S I G H. Its going to be a long weekend...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home