November 28, 2006

Deja Vu the movie

I had two most surprising and pleasant surprises within half an hour.

An officemate came by to drop my 'usual package' containing whatelse but books. Ever since I have been busy with my Masters, I am always scared to receive this books. I did sign up for bookrings and there is one already waiting for me (fortunately its a bookray but the rules are the same). Anyway it was granting one of my wish.

The second surprise when I received a phone call from one of my dearest colleague who would go to the far corners of the world to grant my wish (unfortunately his not available and I don't think I want to be with him all of my days). But I'm diverting as usual. He called up to say he got a premier ticket for Deja Vu at Sunway Pyramid. Sounds interesting but it is for tonight - and I have got two little people waiting for me.

The funny thing about the conversation was am I going with you. He was hesitant in his reply and he sort of, let me repeat he sort of say that it was a date. He such a klutz when it comes to words that I always tease him for that.

Actually now I feel like ditching the two little people and just head on to the cinema. Uuuuum - what a dilemma I'm in. See how it goes and update later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home