January 9, 2007

Piracy in Malaysia

No wonder in Malaysia privacy is so rampant. I am willing to pay and yet I can't purchase it.

With my new iPod, I want to compile all my favourite songs so I can listen to them till death (last night was Beatle's LET IT BE). I am willing to buy for USD0.99 for the song MAKING MEMORIES OF YOU (I know its a totally sappy song but I fell in love with it when Chris sang the song during the last American Idol). And I am also willing to buy the OST of Ten Things I Hate About You.

But noooo - the only countries you can purchase these songs from iTune are only in US, UK, Germany, Australia to name a few. And the country wants to stop piracy???

Come on - do something about it. Get us on the map...

Anyone who can help me on finding alternatives, or maybe borrowing a copy so I can download into my iPods?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home