December 22, 2006

Red Stage Weather Warning

I have received this warning from my intranet at work. It is funny how these kind of information I get from the intranet. But knowing the Norwegian way of life, we are fortunate that it is working here.

Unfortunately, our country's authorities are not doing it. Or is it because I have not been watching the tv or listening the radio all the time.
The Meteorological Department has issued a Red Stage warning and warned
people to brace for emergencies. Heavy rain is expected to hit the east coast
states in the peninsula as well as the Klang Valley.Red Stage denotes heavy
monsoon rain, and the warning has gone out to Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang,
Negri Sembilan, Malacca, as well as southern Selangor and Kuala Lumpur.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home