February 5, 2007

TAKE CARE OF YOUR BACK!!!!

Last week was very scary - extremely since it was concerning my back. I remembered that Saturday I was coughing very bad and sleeping a lot. Furthermore, three-year-old Hasnah came for the day. I carried her on my back. At work, on Monday I realized that I had difficulty sitting and walking. And I felt myself walking like a duck or a pregnant woman. And before going to work I visited the doctor for the cough and he asked me if I can go to work (I should have taken his offer, DAMN).

I put off visiting the doctor until Wednesday. She say if the pain does not go away after two days of painkiller, she will be refering me to the orthopedic at the Sentosa Medical Center, Kajang. Since it was lunchtime, we spent a few hours at Alamanda doing some groceries shopping. As usual I visited MPH. The arrangement was totally out and I left my purse with mum (could not carry anything with this back pain).

Anyway, after nearly four hours 'having lunch', we went the medical center. I was very impressed - I just submitted my ING card and IC and did not even write anything (well except to sign a form). Took an x-ray and the spine looks beautiful (if I don't say it myself). So the result is,. I sprained a muscle from that bout of coughing. The best part is I will be on medical leave until Wednesday. Unfortunately, my next appointment is on Tuesday (he has a big operation on Monday). But I can take a day off since I have got two 5-hour classes this Sat and Sun, right?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home