January 22, 2007

Cars the movie


The first impression I had of this movie is that Imran (my nephew) would love this. I would too with all the advertisement and that cute red car. Then I bumped into an ex-DiGi who brought her family to the cinema for the movie - but it was a full house. (At that time we just caught The Da Vincci Code.)

Since we got our own copy of the DVD, we have been watching or listening to it to death. Last weekend - the children were home. My brother and Imran got into a standoff because of that movie. I could even recognize from the music the scenes that are currently showing.

What I wanted to say is that I find the movie very sad. Especially during the scene on the way to California, where McQueen got dislodged. I cannot bear to hear that soulful music (Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts) because it leads to how he bonded with the people or Radiator Spring only to go back to racing. I mentioned this to dad last night and he told me the ending is nice. WHY? He decided to stay on and live in the town.

That goes to show that you should sit and ride out to the end. You never know what will happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home