January 31, 2007

THE SHADOW OF THE WIND

I have been reading the book (by Carlos Ruiz Zafon) for a week now. I would love to just sit and read the book but I am not feeling too well.

As always with good books, you feel for the characters and hope for the best. Well, it did not turn out for this book. I still have less than a quarter to read and that's when Zafon tells it will end.

And it is a shocker. For those who have read the book - well you know what I am talking about. But shall I reveal it here, nah!! All I can say that it will not be a happy ending.

Those who want to know, post to me so I can tell you. Else please go grab the book - it is worth reading and keeping.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home