January 12, 2007

Some people can be so thoughtless

Yesterday afternoon, I showed some pictures of the Penang's wedding to first two guest to the christmas eve wedding.

Suddenly, one them related what had happened that day. I introduced them to my sister, mum and aunty. What happened was when the other guests started arriving, my aunty said something to them which was very cruel (sorry am listening at the moment YOU'VE GOT TO BE CRUEL TO BE KIND from the OST).

Later that night I told mum which she immediately informed dad. It seems that this particular aunty has been saying this kind of things to other people. We suspect that the younger aunty that did not turn up for the wedding, had a mouthful from her.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home