March 18, 2007

I miss reading

I have miss reading so much that at times I feel like being a traitor. But I have promised to myself that I will put my heart and soul to my masters. Now that I have started attending the seminars for this semester, I have my hands full on writing two more assignments. One of them is on media economics - and from what I understand from the facilitator, OUM is the only institution that is offering this subject. And fortunately for me, it has nothing to do with the ECONOMICS as we know of.

I was very much delighted to receive news about a book that I had sent it to continue with its journey. The journalist had the same thought that the book was actually written for www.BookCrossing.com. You can read of its journey here.

I can't wait for exams to finish and I have some respite to read a few books I have in mind.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home