October 30, 2006

As part of my course for Information and Communication Policy Development, I have to write a report on the roles of civil society in creating a chosen country's policy. I have chosen Australia and my main topic is on the Indigenous people.

As part of my research, I have come across a very interesting quote:

"Loss of purpose emerges when people become confused and do not have enough information about the world around them to take control of their own lives and develop their own future. Without good communication, clear purpose is but a faint distant hope".
"Without clear purpose, human endeavour stops".

Richard Trudgen
Author of Why Warriors Lie Down and Die

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home