July 17, 2007

Numb3rs season 3

By chance mom notice that this series is in its third season. She does not watch it but I loved it.

At first it is because of all these mathematical logics of solving things. But when I get to know all the characters, I can't wait to see how the relationships go. Such as between Charlie and Amita - tonight was good because it has focused on them.

And I was pleasantly surprise that Megan was interested in Charlie's colleague. I thought that it would happen with Don.

Anyway, here is a good website where they list down all the different algorithms and logic which was used in the series from seasons 1 to 3. Plus it has many activities to understand them. Enjoy them.

1 Comments:

Blogger synical said...

I've been watching NUMB3RS on and off, but it's mostly for the Epps family dynamics.

Jul 19, 2007, 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home