June 15, 2007

My new ringing tone

"I wrote this song about all of the sweet names my mom and dad called me
when I was little
and all of the sweet names that I call my daughter
Amy.
I entitled it "You're My Honeybunch" and gave it to her as a Valentine's
day present." - Judianna Castle
..
The "CUPPYCAKE" Song
(Lyrics and
Music by Judianna Castle)
is actually the chorus from Amy's version of
"You're My Honeybunch"
(lyrics and music by Judianna and Buddy
Castle)

You're my Honeybunch,
Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake,
Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and
I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet
songs to you
Because you are so dear
.
© 1994 Amy J. Music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home