May 6, 2007

First book for 2007

After completing my third semester exams this afternoon, I went for a swim and started The Google Story by David A. Vise.

So far on the 57th page, it made me google for my name(to get this blog) - need to search for zarinaza for best result.

I also found out what my name means (taken from this website:
The girl's name Zarina \z(a)-ri-na\ is pronounced za-REEN-ah. It is of Persian origin, and its meaning is "golden".

Zarina has 2 variant forms: Zareen and Zareena.

For more information, see also the related name Zara.

Baby names that sound like Zarina are Sarina and Zorina.

Zarina is a very rare female first name and a very rare surname (source: 1990 U.S. Census). Displayed below is the baby name popularity trend for the girl's name Zarina. Click here to compare Zarina with related baby names.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home