October 3, 2006

Back to a student life

Finally after long thoughts registered myself for a masters program (well in May actually) at OUM (that also because I got a good discount during dad's tenure in OUM). First registered myself for the MIT but during the briefing found a much better and more to my liking the MMC (Multimedia Communication) program. NO programming, NO Java. YES to telecommunication, YES to writing for science and technology.

Well anyway, got the result for my May semester and here it is:
  • CMCF5103, FUNDAMENTALS OF ICT, A-
  • CMFC5103, FUNDAMENTALS OF COMMUNICATION, A
  • CMMT6103, MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY, A-

I actually expected for some A+ after all the headache of doing the group work. In truth, the A is Excellent - the highest you can get. LOL

Lesson learned - if possible, do all your assignments as if its an individual assignment. Those assignments will help you in answering your exams.

I registered myself for the new semester when my section went on their 'team building'. It took me the whole day riding the komuter and Putra - should have driven but worried about getting to work from CGS and the traffic. Then a few days later, added another elective since the two cores is on Saturday AND Sunday. It was suppose to be on the same day - S I G H.

Have started on the text book for Advanced Communication and it is HEAVY. But almost reaching the middle, I understand the structure.

In a way can't wait to start class so I can get the assignments and start writing, and surfing the net. But all that will have to happen after Oct. 15 when the first classes are over and the house will be sort of arranged.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home